Updated: Sep 2, 2021
The Annual Meeting will take place Thursday, September 16, 2021, 11:30 am Via Zoom Last May, the League of Women Voters (LWV) of Lincoln County’s Annual Meeting for 2020-2021 was postponed with the expectation that we could meet in person in September. The Covid-19 pandemic currently makes that hoped-for in-person meeting unwise. Members will receive the Zoom link for the meeting shortly before the meeting. Others who wish to attend should contact Georgia Roelof, email@example.com. Members should have already received an Annual Meeting packet by USPS mail. Please contact Georgia if you have not received it.
Here’s the meeting agenda:
• Introduction – Georgia Roelof
• Minutes of 2020 Annual Meeting
• Presentation of Budget (vote) – Georgia Roelof, Treasurer
• Presentation of Bylaw changes (vote) — Ruth Kistler
• Nomination and Election of Officers & Leadership Team:
o Secretary – Jane Mulholland
o Treasurer – Georgia Roelof
o Leadership Team – Marilyn Podesta (Membership), Ruth Kistler (Wavelength’s Editor),
Patti Littlehales (Publicity), Jean Cowan (Candidate Forums), Robin Wedertz (Website &
o Additional nominations will be accepted from members.
• Review of League year 2020-2021
• Looking Ahead to League year 2021- 2022
It will be good to get together, even remotely